Tony Harvey / online is the trading name that I use for the professional products and services that I offer via http://tonyharvey.wpengine.com and its associated platforms and services, including social media, newsletters email marketing and ecommerce.
Third party platforms used by Tony Harvey / online may also publish their own cookie policies, which should be read in conjunction with this document.
These cookies enable me to:
- Make the website work as expected
- Improve the speed / security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve the website for you
- Track visits to pages and articles so I know what kind of information is most popular.
My own cookies
- Videos (powered by YouTube)
- Facebook (including Facebook pixels), Twitter, LinkedIn
- Google (including Google Analytics, Google Maps)
- WordPress and WordPress Plugins
- Other embedded content.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Visitor statistics cookies
These so called “analytics” programs also tell me, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (eg, from Google) and whether they have been here before. This helps me to develop the services.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. I suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website, which offers guidance for all modern browsers
You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics by going to the page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. I would prefer you did not do this as this data is seriously helpful to me in improving the website and therefore your experience on it.
Changes to this policy
Your continued use of the Tony Harvey / online will indicate your agreement to any such change.